Château Coudert is a powerful wine, structured with a great concentration which gives it volume and roundness.
- Appellation : AOC Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
- Area: 10 ha
- Soil : clay-limestone
- Grape varieties : 90% merlot, 10% cabernet franc
- Aging : 12 months aging in French oak barrels, 90 % of which is new oak
Château Coudert is located on the highest hill of St-Christophe-des-Bardes. This eighteenth century majestic building dominates the valley of the same name and offers a 360° view of the territory and the village. This site was occupied by the German army during the Second World War. It is now the family home where Mr. and Mrs. Carles still reside.
- Vintage 2004: Silver (Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2011)
- Vintage 2009: Silver (Citadelles du Vin 2015)
- Vintage 2011: Commended (Decanter World Wine Awards 2015)
- Vintage 2012: Commended (Decanter World Wine Awards 2016)